
We got this great trampoline for Christmas when we lived in our first house (on Douglas). Emily, Taylor, Alex and I are trying it out. I am 7 months preggers with Danny
I know it's pretty dumb to write about an old trampoline - but you've got to understand that this trampoline is older than Danny . . . and he's 11 1/2! The other day one of Taylor's friends was jumping and it just ripped. We are all a little sad because it has been a loyal friend to our family. We got it 12 years ago at Christmas and I was pregnant with Danny. We were living in our first house then. It went on 2 more moves with us. The kids had so dang much fun on that thing. I loved the way it made their hair poke up from all the static electricity. I loved how they would all go out and play "crack the egg". And I loved how they would play on it in the rain. It will be missed.
waaahhh! i can't believe it's gone!!!
ReplyDelete