Happily Ever After

Family...Love...God...Laughter...Faith...Honor...Fun...Service...Friendship...Honesty...Integrity...Work...Traditions

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Road Trip Anyone?

Alex James - my THIRD child asked me to take him to get his driver's permit last week.  I was pretty reluctant, because I thought he would fail because he didn't study much.  However, being the good mother that I am, I relented and took him.  Boy, was I ever surprised that he passed - he showed me!  I let him drive around a little after church on Sunday and he did a really good job.  I am proud of him.  But, will I ever get over being afraid when my kids drive?  Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like that?  They are good drivers, but for some reason it scares me because I know that they don't have a ton of experience.  They're probably all better drivers than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...