We were lucky enough to spend some time this weekend with my niece Jenn Tod and her family! They were here so that she could run in a marathon. She looks fantastic and I can't even IMAGINE running for 4 hours straight! It was so fun to see them and the boys had a great time together.
"Happily Ever After" to me is not when everything is perfect. It's this wonderful life that I am blessed with. The ups and downs, the bad times and the good times are what make up our journey. I am just glad that I am so blessed to have THIS family to enjoy the ride with!
Happily Ever After
Family...Love...God...Laughter...Faith...Honor...Fun...Service...Friendship...Honesty...Integrity...Work...Traditions
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best of luck to Danny. Darling pictures of everyone, it sounds like you are having lots of fun. As for Nanette's funeral information...if you go into Jamie's blog and then find Jaymi & Dallas' blog...the info was just posted on there. Very very sad!
ReplyDelete