Happily Ever After

Family...Love...God...Laughter...Faith...Honor...Fun...Service...Friendship...Honesty...Integrity...Work...Traditions

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sweethearts

Happy Valentines Day!
7 years ago today, our last little boy was born. Ryan Joseph McBride has since competed for the position of "Sweetheart" with Brad. Of course Brad will always and forever be my sweetheart, but Ryan sure has lobbied hard! He's always saying, "she's MY sweetheart dad"!

What can I say about my hubby? I can never put into words my thoughts and my feelings. But here goes a try. I don't know how I ever lucked out to get Brad for eternity! He is seriously the most wonderful husband EVER. He is thoughtful, kind, funny, smart, generous, and loving. He treats me like a queen and he is my best friend I've ever had. Our marriage is better than I ever dreamed. I love how we want to spend every minute of every day together. We never get sick of each other - and we would rather be just us together than to be with other people. I love him more than words can express and I am soooo glad that he is my Valentine forever. I love you Brad. And I love you too - Ryan (my other Valentine)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...