Happily Ever After

Family...Love...God...Laughter...Faith...Honor...Fun...Service...Friendship...Honesty...Integrity...Work...Traditions

Sunday, June 28, 2009

3rd Ward Camps


This isn't a very good picture, but it's all I've got. Danny went on his very first Scout Camp up by Big Lake and had a great time. At the same time, Taylor and Alex went on a High Adventure with their age groups to California, and the girls in our ward had Girl's Camp at Camp LoMia - all at the same time!

Brad and I had the privilege to go up for Bishop's Night. This was our 3rd or 4th time. Brad spends a lot of time making up games and different things to do with the girls. They really love it when he come. I'm sad because this is the first year I didn't get a picture of Brad with all the girls, but this one is of him in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...