Happily Ever After

Family...Love...God...Laughter...Faith...Honor...Fun...Service...Friendship...Honesty...Integrity...Work...Traditions

Monday, August 17, 2009

Early Morning Wisdom

Brad here.

So, Friday night, at precisely 2:30am, my sweet wife sits up in bed and shakes my shoulder until I am awake.
"What's the matter, honey? I ask.
With a very authoritative voice she tells me:
"All chopsticks are tapered."
She then curls up on her side and immediately falls asleep, leaving me to wonder...

Saturday night. I don't even know what time, Chrissie shakes my shoulder again until I am awake.
"What is it, sweetheart?" I ask.
"Nevermind," she replies, then goes back to sleep.

I believe it is subconscious payback for my snoring. If so, I deserve it.

(By the way - all of our chopsticks ARE tapered - I checked.)

3 comments:

  1. so THAT'S where I get it from. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chrissy, I just clicked in to see what you guys are up to. I'm SOOOO excited about the mission call! That is awesome. So excited for him...and you guys. That totally gave me chills to read that.

    Good luck with the sleeping...and making sure all those chop sticks are in order!
    Love, Shawni

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i like this story!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...