On September 1st Nana turned 79! Wow! Jeanne had a little family party and it was nice to spend time together. She made Texas sheet cake and I made carrot cake. I am so grateful for my mom. She loves her family so much and is such a dedicated family history worker. She knows so many stories about our ancestors and tries to share her love of them with all of us. She is a wonderful mother and we love her very much. Ryan made a cute card for Nana and at the end he wrote, "You are the best grandma a boy could ever have!" What a sweetheart! I was also able to spend time with her by taking he to the temple and then we went to Red Lobster afterward. I sure enjoy our lunches together Mom . . . love you!
Hi Chrissie, Tell you mom hi from me. I always loved her and she was one of my most favorite teachers too.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen her for so long. So are you getting nervous to take your son up to the MTC? I'm going to try and go up to Provo the same time as you so that we can all get together.