On Sunday, July 18th, our family had a birthday! We are 24 years old! 24 years ago I married Brad and it will always be the best day of my life. I love him more now than I could ever have imagined then. It's funny how your perception of love changes - it changes as you add more to your family and it deepens to a level that I would not have thought possible then. I wonder what it will be like in another 24 years - or in eternity. I look forward to forever with Brad and with our wonderful children. I am so thankful that we were given the blessing of finding each other and creating our own family. Happy Anniversary!
Here's what's left of our family still living with us - in Carlsbad, CA
This is the last time our family was all together the night before Taylor left for him mission (last September)

No comments:
Post a Comment