Happily Ever After

Family...Love...God...Laughter...Faith...Honor...Fun...Service...Friendship...Honesty...Integrity...Work...Traditions

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy 20th Elder McBride!

Me and Taylor at Fred's Lake in Pinetop
Elder Timmreck & Elder McBride
Taylor's Home/Church in Bávaro/Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Well, this was our first official birthday without our boy :(  Taylor is 20 now!  How weird that I have 2 children in their 20's now.  I sent Taylor a great package and was so glad to hear that he got it!  It was mostly things that are hard for him to get in the DR like a cake mix and frosting, candles, plates - all the birthday fixin's.  I also send candy and a little kit to make animal balloons.  He loved that and said that he is going to make animal balloons for the little kids!  He said that he had a great day.  He has a new companion that is from Mesa.  His name is Jordan Sunderhaus and he went to Red Mountain High School and knows a bunch of Taylor's friends from volleyball.  They are excited to be together and Taylor thinks that they will work well together.

Happy Birthday son!  I still remember so clearly the night you were born.  You weighed almost 10 pounds!  Me and Dad and Emily were so excited to add a little boy to our family. :)  You have been a joy all of your life and I appreciate what a good boy you are.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...