Happily Ever After

Family...Love...God...Laughter...Faith...Honor...Fun...Service...Friendship...Honesty...Integrity...Work...Traditions

Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Well, another Halloween has come and gone!  It is really interesting to see how Halloween has changed over the years.  When I was young, we trick-or-treated, but I don't have any pictures of those times.  It seems like the holiday has gotten more "fashionable". It seems like everyone is always saying that Halloween is one of their favorite holidays.  It also seems like adults are waaay into it more than they used to be.  The most disturbing thing to me is that so many girls and women use Halloween as an excuse to not wear much clothing.  Anyway . . . I love the parts of Halloween that are cutesy and "Fall-ish".  It is a fun time if it is done right.


I go to help with Mr. Petrie's 4th Grade Halloween Party.  I was supposed to bring cupcakes.  I found a picture of mummy's online and decided to try them.  They were so fun to make and I think they turned out so cute.  I love them!



Taylor and Alex went to a few different parties and had a great time.  Taylor and Matt dressed as Arabs from some things that Aunt Susie got while she was in Saudi Arabia.  they were awesome costumes, but I guess got pretty hot after dancing for awhile!

Taylor, Diana & Alex . . . cowboy???

Ryan tried to carve a stick man into his pumpkin - because that was what he was going to be for Halloween.  It's hard to see in the light, but turns out better in the dark.  He did a good job!

 Great job Danny!
 Nice glasses Alex!
 Taylor and the Robot
 Ryan the Stickman - isn't it great!
 The Zombie (Quinn) and the Stickman 
 Danana???
 Sorting Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...