Danny is the Greenfield Elementary Spelling Bee Champ!!! This is the 3rd year he has been in it and he finally won - yay! It was deadly this year - the kids were dropping like flies. It was the fastest spelling bee that I have ever been to. Now he gets to go to the District Bee which is in January. We are so proud of you Danny!
Danny's principal, Mr. Kelly, offered to take a picture of all of us. I almost forgot to mention Danny's new "look". Doesn't he look handsome? He has been wearing contacts for a week and he loves it!
Hey Crissie- The camera that I got is the cannon EOS Rebel Xsi.. I love it so far & there are nothing but great reviews on it. !!
ReplyDeleteChrissie! I'm so excited you have a blog. I had no idea! It looks great. I'm so proud of that Danny that he won. My kids were all excited about it and I forgot to say congrats to you!
ReplyDelete...and to him...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Danny!!!! Love the contacts! I knew there was SOMETHING different! :)
ReplyDeleteHi my favorite, long lost cousin, friend, roommate etc... I'm so glad you left me your blog so that I could catch up on you and your cute family. Oh my heck!! It's been way too long and I miss keeping in touch. I
ReplyDeletewill call you. Email at kathygpeterson@mac.com or call me. I can't wait to talk to you. Your family is growing up and they are all so cute. Emily reminds me of you so much. I want to hear about everyone! Talk to you soon. Love ya!
P.S. my blog is bradandkathy.blogspot.com