"Happily Ever After" to me is not when everything is perfect. It's this wonderful life that I am blessed with. The ups and downs, the bad times and the good times are what make up our journey. I am just glad that I am so blessed to have THIS family to enjoy the ride with!
On Thanksgiving weekend, we took advantage of Emily being here to have a our family pictures taken. These are some of my favorites. Shawni did a great job and actually made it kind of fun! Thank you Shawni!
Hey these are great pictures - I saw them on Shawni's blog - where was this location?? Love them - especially the one where your boys are walking together
What cute pictures of your family. I'm so glad you emailed me..I was wondering if you had a blog, but don't know how to find people if they do! We are coming to Brooklyn's missionary farewell (Randy's daughter) on the 28th of Dec. just for a day, but I will try to call you. She goes into the MTC the same day Landry does!! It will be a quick trip because Landry has to get ready to go too! Keep in touch. Love ya!
I am so glad you found us. I love your blog...what a great family you have! It has been so much fun to watch them grow up over the years. I will keep watching for updates! :)
cute pics guys...hey about the christmas party...I am still in Texas and will be until the first of the year...so I won't be there to bring soup. Im sorry....David is meeting me here this week and we will be spending Christmas with Brandi and Trevor.
Hey these are great pictures - I saw them on Shawni's blog - where was this location?? Love them - especially the one where your boys are walking together
ReplyDeleteGreat place huh. It was in Queen Creek - just an empty lot. I can't remember the crossroads though - sorry. It was before you get to the Pecans.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures of your family. I'm so glad you emailed me..I was wondering if you had a blog, but don't know how to find people if they do! We are coming to Brooklyn's missionary farewell (Randy's daughter) on the 28th of Dec. just for a day, but I will try to call you. She goes into the MTC the same day Landry does!! It will be a quick trip because Landry has to get ready to go too! Keep in touch. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute family! You guys were so fun...you really could see how much you love each other, and I love that.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you found us. I love your blog...what a great family you have! It has been so much fun to watch them grow up over the years. I will keep watching for updates! :)
ReplyDeleteI forgot Jamie wanted me to give you her e-mail address. It's jamielynn_33@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletecute pics guys...hey about the christmas party...I am still in Texas and will be until the first of the year...so I won't be there to bring soup. Im sorry....David is meeting me here this week and we will be spending Christmas with Brandi and Trevor.
ReplyDelete