Happily Ever After

Family...Love...God...Laughter...Faith...Honor...Fun...Service...Friendship...Honesty...Integrity...Work...Traditions

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mars Attacks!


I had to get special permission to tell this story - so here goes!

Emily and Danny have a special talent of sleep-walking and sleep-talking.  We have had some pretty funny moments through the years.  Well, really late the other night, Brad went in the little boys room to get the humidifier because I was sick.  He was really careful to be quiet so he wouldn't wake them.  Just as he was ready to go out, Danny sits straight up in bed and yells:  "Invado - Invado - Invado" - then laid back down and was asleep!  It sounded like something out of Mars Attacks or Jimmy Neutron or something.  We had a really good laugh over that one!  Danny especially cracked up because he said he had no idea what that even means.  It sounds like a little kid who can't say invader correctly!  He was a good sport when I asked him if I could put it on the blog.  Thanks Danny!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny Chrissie. That's definitely a "journal moment" to remember and remind him of when he has a little boy some day! :)

    p.s. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...