Taylor is a SENIOR this year - I can't believe it! Where has the time gone? Alex is a Sophomore and is glad he's not the baby on campus this year. Everyone is really upset because the district added an extra half hour to the day this year. Poor guys have to start school at 6:30 this year instead of 7:00 a.m. :(
"Happily Ever After" to me is not when everything is perfect. It's this wonderful life that I am blessed with. The ups and downs, the bad times and the good times are what make up our journey. I am just glad that I am so blessed to have THIS family to enjoy the ride with!
Happily Ever After
Family...Love...God...Laughter...Faith...Honor...Fun...Service...Friendship...Honesty...Integrity...Work...Traditions
Monday, August 11, 2008
My Hunks!
Taylor is a SENIOR this year - I can't believe it! Where has the time gone? Alex is a Sophomore and is glad he's not the baby on campus this year. Everyone is really upset because the district added an extra half hour to the day this year. Poor guys have to start school at 6:30 this year instead of 7:00 a.m. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment