Well, the summer went wayyy too fast. I wasn't ready for school to start this year. It started August 6 - if you can believe it. Danny is "big man on campus" at Greenfield Elementary this year. He is a 6th grader! It is hard for me to believe that when we moved over here from Towne Meadows that Taylor was just starting 6th grade. Ryan, my baby, is starting 1st grade. I wish I could slow time down. However, I am really glad that they got great teachers. We were all really happy with how their classes turned out this year. Danny got Mr. Spomer and Ryan got Mrs. Nolan. Aren't they cute!
"Happily Ever After" to me is not when everything is perfect. It's this wonderful life that I am blessed with. The ups and downs, the bad times and the good times are what make up our journey. I am just glad that I am so blessed to have THIS family to enjoy the ride with!
Happily Ever After
Family...Love...God...Laughter...Faith...Honor...Fun...Service...Friendship...Honesty...Integrity...Work...Traditions
Monday, August 11, 2008
School Starts Again
Well, the summer went wayyy too fast. I wasn't ready for school to start this year. It started August 6 - if you can believe it. Danny is "big man on campus" at Greenfield Elementary this year. He is a 6th grader! It is hard for me to believe that when we moved over here from Towne Meadows that Taylor was just starting 6th grade. Ryan, my baby, is starting 1st grade. I wish I could slow time down. However, I am really glad that they got great teachers. We were all really happy with how their classes turned out this year. Danny got Mr. Spomer and Ryan got Mrs. Nolan. Aren't they cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment