
Poor Emily. I am just worried sick about her. She is in London on Study Abroad with BYU. She has been there for almost 2 months. Anyway, she just found out she has shingles. She thought she really hurt her back last week. It was bad enough that she had to go to the doctor. They gave her Valium, Codeine AND muscle relaxants. She called this morning to say that she had a bad blistery rash now. I told her it sounded just like what happened to Nana earlier this year when she got shingles. Brad called his counselor, who is a pediatrician and he said it sounded just like shingles. So, she is on her way back to the doctor. She is really miserable and I hope it will heal quickly. We love you Emily and I am so glad I will see you next week.
We wanted Emily to feel better, so we made a video about her having shingles. It was a lot of fun to make and the boys really got into it!
ohhhh poor Emily! She'll be glad when you're there with her. Give her our best and we'll be thinking good thoughts for her to feel better soon!!! :)
ReplyDeletep.s. I love your blog Chrissie...so cute!
Thanks for the invite. We also hope Emily gets feeling better.
ReplyDeleteDane